Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Ticket To Ride

July 2, 2008 - Wednesday

Bet you thought this blog wasn't about the damn bar exam huh ? Wrong...

I just got my admission ticket today. It makes the bar exam tangible - something I can touch, fold, spindle, and/or mutilate.

It came with a list of shit you can (and by default cannot) bring into the exam room.

Back supports ? OK, that makes some sense because its an 18 hour exam.

Two pillows without cases ? What, do we get nap time ?

Foot stool - because they wouldn't want you to be uncomfortable while you take the hardest bar exam in the country now would they?

TENS units ? WTF ? I thought that was some freaky sex shit anyway....

"Plastic material normally associated with the sport of swimming."

Wait a fucking minute. Swimming ? Plastic material ?

So if its shaped like a dildo is it still ok ? (Lionclaws reference - don't worry if you don't see the intrinsic humor). What about diving sticks and goggles? Are you telling me I am going to be sitting next to Scube Steve while I take the exam?

This one gets me - feminine hygiene items and wallets. First, the lack of a comma in law makes all the difference.

I think I'll bring some tampons in just to fuck with them. If nothing else I can stick them in my ears to block the sounds of all the swimming out....

No comments:

Post a Comment