Monday, May 4, 2009

Los Dias Diez, Dios Mio

I managed to make it until 10 days before, before I started to think that I can't stop thinking about. Yep. That's right. Its bar exam results time again.

I bet my few remaining loyal readers have truly enjoyed my complete lack of drama this time around. Or perhaps you have missed the chances to realize maybe my life sucks more than yours?

I have been rather busy since "February" so I apologize for not blanching words in this blogiverse. Let me share.

Immediately following the bar exam Daun drove out to Ontario with the kids (read: critters, pups, shit makers, trash eaters, bastages, etc) to pick me up. We spent the day at Disney. It rocked.

As soon as we got home I had to shower and shave, put on my badge and gun and like the song says I was off to the rodeo. I did see Johnny with his pecker in his hand and although I'm not sure if he really is a one ball man, he pissed me off. Fucking jerk. Get on my nerves.

So all weekend on duty and it was over. The final tally was the largest ever and more than $75,000 was/is being donated back into our local community.

Then it was Luke Days Air Show. Thank buddha everyone finally realized I really am 40 and not 27.

Then the FTX and then an in residence course and then and then and then.... dude where's my car?

We just found our new home. We get the keys in a week and start the (yay) moving process. Piss me off... I hate moving remember?

So Friday the 15th is a big day. I get to strap on my Glock and wander the NRA Firearms Law Seminar all day. (OK, I carry my Glock everyday but not everyone knows that right?) Then we get to pick up a big freakin truck to move everything.

And somewhere in there I get to go online and enter the numbers and press click and see what the screen says.

And then I get to find out what the next 71 days of my life have in store for me.

At least its not 40 below.......
11:30 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment